Woven Metal Products, Inc. (“WMP”) has established its reputation as a global fabrication leader, serving a multitude of industries and sectors. Our cornerstone is our commitment to quality, partnership, innovation, and ethical practices.
This Supplier Code of Conduct (the “Code”) details our expectations for suppliers to align with our vision of responsible practices and sustainable business.
1. Ethical Business Practices:
- Integrity & Accountability: Suppliers are expected to conduct their operations with honesty, transparency, and integrity.
- Anti-Corruption: Any form of bribery, kickbacks, or other corrupt practices is strictly prohibited.
- Fair Competition: Suppliers must adhere to all applicable antitrust laws and regulations.
- Protection of Intellectual Property: Suppliers are expected to respect and protect intellectual property rights, ensuring data privacy, confidentiality and ownership rights.
- Legal & Regulatory Compliance:
- Suppliers must comply with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, regulations, and standards.
- Health, Safety & Environment:
- Workplace Safety: Suppliers must provide a safe, hygienic working environment for their staff.
- Environmental Responsibility: Suppliers should strive for environmentally friendly practices, minimizing waste, reducing emissions, and conserving resources.
- Emergency Preparedness: Robust mechanisms must be in place for preventing and responding to emergencies, including written emergency protocols and annual emergency training.
- Labor Rights & Human Rights:
- Child Labor: Child labor, as defined by the ILO-IOE Child Labor Guidance Tool, as the same may be amended from time-to-time, is strictly prohibited.
- Forced Labor: Suppliers prohibit the use of forced labor, human trafficking, or any form of involuntary labor.
- Non-Discrimination: All workers should be treated with respect and dignity. No worker should suffer discrimination or harassment based on race, gender, age, nationality, disability, or any other legally protected category.
- Compensation & Working Hours: Compensation should be fair, merit based, and working hours must adhere to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Supply Chain Integrity:
- Suppliers should encourage the principles of this Code throughout their supply chain, ensuring raw materials and products are sourced responsibly and ethically.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Suppliers are encouraged to continuously assess and improve their operations, aligning with best industry practices and any feedback provided by WMP.
- Audits & Accountability:
- WMP retains the right to verify suppliers’ compliance with this Code. This may include written acknowledgments, audits, inspections, and reviews.
- Suppliers should maintain documentation demonstrating their compliance and be open to sharing it upon WMP’s request.
- Reporting & Whistleblower Protection:
- We advocate open communication. Suppliers should report any non-compliance or concerns about potential violations of this Code.
- WMP assures that individuals and entities that report violations in good faith will not face retaliation.
- WMP reserves the right to amend or otherwise modify this Code with or without written notice to supplier. Such modifications shall apply from the date of implementation by WMP.
Conclusion: WMP believes in growth powered by ethical and sustainable practices. Our suppliers play a crucial role in this journey, and this code serves as a guidepost for our shared path forward.
For queries or to report concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org.